Rebound & Recover Industry Round Table
You got through 2020; are you ready to tackle 2021?
Get new industry-specific ideas! Hear how other members succeeded despite the pandemic! Learn what worked for them, what didn’t and what they’re planning for the new year!
This will be the first of a series of engaging round table events highlighting a different industry each month throughout 2021. Join a panel of members of the Fort Lee Chamber currently doing business in that industry for an in-depth discussion of the challenges and possibilities of moving forward post-Covid. The conversation each month will focus on the following issues:
- The news has been filled with stories of adverse business conditions. We will delve a little deeper into the specific challenges faced by each industry.
- Adaptation has always been a cornerstone of business success, but in 2020 we were told we must “pivot” in order to survive. We’ll discuss what course corrections, changes and new offerings were made in order to keep businesses going and, perhaps, even growing.
- We’ll identify the sources and resources relied on for information, assistance and guidance during the pandemic. We’ll continue this conversation by identifying what else could have been done to help each industry.
- Hindsight is now literally 2020. We’ll examine any actions that businesses regret having not taken earlier during the pandemic and shutdowns.
- We’ll also look forward to 2021 to determine how marketing and other business strategies for the coming year have been changed by the experiences of the past nine months.
We look forward to an event in which attendees come away with a clearer picture of where we’ve been, where we’re going and how we will get there – together, successfully and profitably.